After years of cooking the same dishes over and over I found I needed to change our way of eating and cooking. For better health we started to incorporate more whole grains, beans and nuts into our diet. The one thing that will remain is our soup night. We love our soup.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Last Post

You know sometimes I bite off more than I can handle. Since the beginning of the year I have been organizing and part of that organization has been my time on the internet. If you can believe that one. LOL So hard.  There are so many wonderful food blogs out there who devote well spent time with them. I on the other hand do not have the time. I really need to concentrate on my art and really make a go at it. So I am going to let this blog go. I still love to cook and bake so what I will be doing is posting my recipes on my Tastebook account. I will over time transfer everything there. That way I will have access to them and my family and friends. That is you dear ones. So on occasion check it out. All my recipes there are public. The nice thing about Tastebook besides posting recipes I can upload my photo and I or you can also Pin It  to Pinterest which by the way is awesome.
This has been fun.
Toni

So here is where you will find me.
Tastebook: Soup Night & Other Delights click here
Pinterest:  Toni Kelly click here
My web site:  click here
My Art Blog: click here
My Facebook Page: click here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you did here Toni. I may not have commented all the time but I did look at it and got a few great recipes.
    I TOTALLY understand about 'too much time on the computer'.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri. We will be seeing each other on our art blogs. And I'll make links to recipes on facebook also.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.